General Highway AdviceJon Pearson Transport and Highway Consultant can offer a range of consultancy services

With over 30 years of experience, many spent within local government I can advise you of the likelihood of gaining planning consent from a highway perspective. Be it greenfield, brownfield, 250+ houses or a simple access into your garden I can inspect the site, assess the situation and provide a qualified, experienced opinion. This is normally undertaken on an hourly rate and discounted against further work should the project move forward.

 Posted by at 15:08